Free shipping over £35.
Up to 100 days for returns.
Product code: GMBSP947
- The pack contains three pairs of recycled cotton socks
- 60% Recycled Cotton, 20% Polyester, 18% polyamide, 2% Elastane
- We are constantly improving the quality of our products and looking for the best suppliers. The material proportion may therefore vary depending on the supplier.
- Comfortable fit
- Wash at maximum temperature 40 °C
- Not recommended: tumble drying, dry cleaning, or the use of bleach
- Brand: Dedoles Designed in Slovakia, made in Turkey
Spread a positive message with our eco-friendly socks made from recycled cotton. The production of recycled threads starts with the collection of textile waste from textile and garment factories. Afterward, these fabrics are separated by colour, cut, and mixed. The threads are then made using machines. Due to the colour separation, no further dyeing is required, which saves hectoliters of water that is otherwise contaminated in large volumes during the dyeing process. No new cotton enters the production process either, saving natural resources and giving a second chance to textiles that would otherwise end up in a landfill.
- Royal Mail - Tracked delivery - £4.99
- Free shipping on orders over £35
- Delivery (from date of dispatching) - 3-5 days
If the goods did not fit nor meet your expectations, you can easily return it within 100 days. Please, follow instructions.
We accept only unwashed and unworn goods with original labels for exchange/return. Due to hygienic reasons we do not accept underwear (trunks, shorts, briefs, etc.), swimwear, socks, face masks tried on.