Free shipping over £35.Up to 100 days for returns.
Product code: GMBRS1375
- Material: 70% bamboo, 28% polyamide, 2% elastane
- Designed in Slovakia, made in Turkey
- Comfortable fit
- Original design inspired by everything around us
- Wash at maximum temperature 40 °C
- Not recommended: tumble drying, dry cleaning, or the use of bleach
- Brand: Dedoles
Do you love the forests, the mountains, and the peace they provide? If you would feel the happiest in a small cozy cabin in the middle of nowhere, these Dedoles bamboo socks are made just for you.
Stylish, fun, and comfy. We're talking about Dedoles bamboo regular socks! Bamboo is a fast-growing plant and one of the best renewable natural resources, which means these bamboo socks are environmentally friendly too. Be stylish and responsible – brighten up your day with Dedoles bamboo regular socks!
- Royal Mail - Tracked delivery - £4.99
- Free shipping on orders over £35
- Delivery (from date of dispatching) - 3-5 days
If the goods did not fit nor meet your expectations, you can easily return it within 100 days. Please, follow instructions.
We accept only unwashed and unworn goods with original labels for exchange/return. Due to hygienic reasons we do not accept underwear (trunks, shorts, briefs, etc.), swimwear, socks, face masks tried on.Bamboo is a renewable raw material made from fast-growing bamboo grass. It is not necessary to use pesticides and synthetic fertilizers to grow it, although most bamboo fabrics are produced by a more chemically demanding process. Compared to other crops, bamboo does not need as much water when grown. One bamboo field absorbs up to 5.1 tons of carbon, which represents the CO2 emissions produced during the lifetime of 3 people in China, where bamboo is mainly grown.