General Commercial Terms and Conditions
I. General Provisions
- These General Commercial Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”) apply to purchases in the online store dedoles.co.uk, operated by Dedoles, Ltd., with its registered office at Za konickom 14, 90201 Pezinok, Slovak Republic, Company ID (ICO): 46706305, registered at the District Court Bratislava I, Insert No.: 81976/B, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact person: Jaroslav Chrapko, tel. no.: +421 917 611 041.
- Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the purchase contract concluded between the seller and the consumer.
- All contractual relations are concluded in accordance with the valid legislation of the Slovak Republic.
- In the event that the contracting party is the consumer, the relations not regulated by these Terms and Conditions abide by the following laws:
- Act No. 40/1964 Coll. The Civil Code as amended;
- Act No. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection as amended;
- Act No. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection during the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of a distance contract or a contract concluded outside the premises of the seller, and on the amendment and supplementation of certain acts as amended;
- Act No. 22/2004 Coll. on electronic commerce and on amendments to Act No. 128/2002 Coll. on state control of the domestic market in the matters of consumer protection and on amendments to certain acts under the Act. No. 284/2002 Coll. as amended.
- In the event that the contracting party is the entrepreneur, the relations not regulated by these Terms and Conditions abide by the Act No. 513/1991 Coll. The Commercial Code as amended.
II. Definition of Terms
- Consumer contract refers to any contract, irrespective of its legal form, which is concluded between the supplier and the consumer.
- Seller refers to the company Dedoles, Ltd., which operates the online store. Its business objective is the sale of goods through the online store located at the website www.dedoles.co.uk (hereinafter referred to as the “online store”).
- Buyer refers to the customer, which enters into a contractual relation with the seller on the basis of the purchase contract.
- Customer of our online store refers to any natural person authorized to make legal acts or legal person that has expressed an interest in purchasing the goods in the online store. On the basis of these Terms and Conditions, the customer refers to, under certain circumstances, a third party that the customer designates in the binding order as the person to whom the ordered products are to be delivered (hereinafter referred to as the “authorized person”). Indication of the name of the authorized person in the binding order shall be deemed as their authorization to take over the ordered goods.
III. The Order and the Conclusion of a Contract
- The buyer chooses a product based on the current offer published at the online store, confirms its selection by clicking on the button “Buy”, fills in the order form (e-mail, also the delivery address in case of product purchase), chooses the quantity of products (alternatively specifies other product parameters) and selects the payment method (cash on delivery, cash upon receipt). The orders placed through the online store are binding. When placing the order, the buyer confirms that they acquainted themselves and agreed with these Terms and Conditions by actively clicking on the designated button.
- The placement of the offered goods at the online store constitutes the proposal to conclude a contract, contract is then concluded by confirmation of the order by the buyer and by the acceptance of this order by the seller. After processing your order, the seller shall send without undue delay the confirmation of the order receipt (acceptance of the order) to the e-mail address entered by the buyer. This confirmation includes the order number, name and specification of the goods, information about the price of the goods and delivery costs (postage), payment method, information about the estimated delivery time of the goods, information about the place where the goods are to be delivered, information about the seller or other information. By receiving a confirmation e-mail that confirms our receipt of your order, the purchase contract is concluded.
- In case you have created an account at our online store, your order will also be archived in the “My Orders” section, which will only be accessible to you after login. If necessary, any additional information regarding the order may be sent to the buyer’s email address.
- The contracting parties made an agreement that the communication between them will be realized in e-mail form.
- The buyer is obliged to pay the seller the price agreed in the order confirmation including delivery costs (hereinafter referred to as the “purchase price”) by means of cash on delivery realized in the place of product delivery or by wire transfer to the seller’s account specified in the order confirmation.
- The buyer is obliged to pay the seller the purchase price for the agreed products within the period specified in the order confirmation or upon delivery at the latest.
- Information regarding the particular steps leading to the conclusion of the contract result from these Terms and Conditions. The buyer shall always have the possibility to check and eventually correct the contract before confirming the order. The contract is concluded in the Slovak language. If no circumstances obstructing the conclusion of contract exist on the side of the seller and the buyer, it is possible to conclude the contract in another language comprehensible for both parties.
- The operator shall also deliver to the buyer all due documents related to the goods: invoice (tax document), eventually warranty certificate (if provided by the producer).
- The buyer can cancel the order by e-mail or telephone if it has not yet been processed. To cancel your order, contact us via the contact form.
- All prices of the goods and services are set as final, including the corresponding VAT in the amount set by valid legislation of the Slovak Republic (usually 20% – the exact rate can always be found in the invoice), however, the price does not include the delivery costs.
- All special offers are valid until stocks are sold out, unless otherwise specified for a particular product.
- Any additional discounts that are provided in addition to the product discounts on our website, individual customer discounts or discounts provided on the basis of our online store’s cooperation with third parties are not mutually combinable.
- Final price is stated in the order form just before the order confirmation, it includes VAT, eventually all the other taxes and fees (packaging, postage), which the consumer must pay in order to receive the goods or service. It is not possible to unilaterally change this price by the seller.
V. Delivery Conditions
- The goods which are available in stock are dispatched the next business day.
- The goods which are not available in stock are always marked as “Currently unavailable”.
- Unless the seller and the buyer have agreed otherwise in the purchase contract, we, as the seller, are obliged to fulfil your order and deliver the goods no later than 30 days from the receipt of the order. If the ordered goods or part of the ordered goods cannot be delivered within the above-mentioned time limit, we will inform you about this situation as soon as possible and notify you about the expected delivery date of the goods or we suggest a delivery of replacement goods. If we are unable to supply the goods within an additional period, you have the right to withdraw from the contract. In case you already paid the purchase price or a part of it, you will get a refund within 14 days to the bank account of your preference.
- The orders are processed every business day.
VI. Delivery Place and Method
- The obligation to deliver the goods is fulfilled by handing the goods over to the customer or to the authorized person specified in the order. Goods are sent by the Slovak Post in the form of a letter/package or letter/cash on delivery package, or by courier for an additional charge. Therefore, it is necessary to add 1–3 business days to the delivery period, which is the time required for the delivery of the goods to you by the Slovak Post, or 1 working day for the delivery by courier service.
- You can pick up the goods in the Packeta branch office – personal collection.
- We will notify you by e-mail when your order has been submitted to the carrier. If the goods have not been delivered to you within 7 days after our e-mail, please contact your delivery post office and us. We will then provide you with more detailed information about your package and possible reasons for the failed delivery via e-mail. If you have a user account, you can check the current status of your order anytime in My Orders section.
- The customer is obliged to take the goods over in person at the agreed place and time or arrange its takeover. The customer confirms the receipt of the goods in writing in the delivery note, which is also a proof of payment for the products in case of using the cash on delivery method. After the payment, the customer receives a billing sheet (invoice) via e-mail, which also serves as a warranty certificate. Together with the products, the customer receives an order summary, which is used for information purposes only and does not serve as a tax document.
- The obligation to deliver the goods shall be considered fulfilled even if the customer does not take the goods over at the agreed time and place or refuses to take the goods over. In the event that the customer does not take the goods over and the products are returned to us, we have the right to withdraw from the purchase contract and claim the costs related to the return shipping from the customer (the seller has a right to the compensation of damage (according to § 420 et seq. of the Civil Code) in the amount of the actual costs related to the unsuccessful order delivery attempt – postage related to the return shipping of the products). Re-delivery of the package is possible only after mutual agreement. The seller is also entitled not to exercise the right to the compensation of damage or to exercise this right only in part.
- We are not responsible for delayed delivery caused by incorrectly stated address of the recipient. The customer acquires the goods ownership right by taking the goods over at the place of delivery. By taking them over, the risk of accidental destruction and accidental deterioration is passed to the customer.
- Upon receiving the package, the customer is entitled to check it for any damage to the package (mechanical damage caused by transport) and check whether the goods are free from defects. In case of visible damage to the package or goods, the customer has the right not to take the shipment over. In the event that the package is damaged, the buyer does not take the products over and writes a record together with the delivery company.
VII. Payment Method, Postage and Other Fees
- The buyer shall pay the purchase price to the seller by:
- credit card
- bank transfer to the following account:
IBAN: GB92CITI18500812367513 / BIC: CITIGB2L
Complete information about the payment options can be found here.
- The buyer may use a discount coupon and be provided with the relevant discount upon its application. The discount coupon can be used only once. It is not possible to exchange the discount coupon for cash.
- The following postage fees are added to the prices of goods according to the delivery method and address. Complete shipping conditions can be found here.
- No other additional charges such as packing fee are applied.
- Discount code:
- can only be used once;
- cannot be exchanged for cash;
- The value of the discount code is stated with VAT.
- The gift voucher can be used once for the purchase of goods in the online store www.dedoles.co.uk until the date specified as validity (valid until).
- The code indicated on the voucher must be entered into the “Discount coupon / Gift voucher” section in the enter voucher number field when creating an order.
- The value of the voucher is indicated on each voucher as an amount including VAT.
- If the total amount of the order/purchase is:
- higher than the value of the voucher, the customer will pay only the rest of the amount;
- lower than the value of the voucher, the rest of the value is forfeited without compensation (the voucher can only be used in a single order).
- A maximum of one gift voucher can be used in one order.
- The gift voucher is valid only in the country where it was purchased.
- The gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- In the case of returning the goods paid for with a gift voucher, the amount of these goods is returned by means of a new voucher in the value of the returned goods.
- We add the consequent postage to the stated prices of goods according to the delivery method and address. You can see the complete postage conditions here.
- The seller provides the following additional services:
- Eco-friendly packaging”
- Safe shipping”
- Extension of the return period”
VIII. Dedoles Change
- When ordering from www.dedoles.co.uk, you may consider, before confirming your order, whether you want to round the total amount of your order and contribute the difference to the account of the “For Trees” Civic Association. If you decide to contribute, we will send the difference which we call “Dedoles Change” in the full amount to the account of the “For Trees” Civic Association. We usually send the Dedoles Change to the account of the civic association in one amount once a month. Your Dedoles Change will be listed as a separate item on your invoice. Please note that if you have paid for your order in advance or have already taken it over and paid for it (whether personal collection or cash on delivery), and you subsequently decide to return the order with a refund request, we do not refund the amount of Dedoles Change because it is already transferred to the account of the “For Trees” Civic Association. Detailed conditions regarding the Dedoles Change can be found here.
IX. Warranty Period
- For all the goods sold in the online store, the statutory warranty period of 24 months applies. In case of used goods and second-hand goods, the warranty period of at least 12 months applies. The warranty period starts on the day of takeover of the goods by the buyer.
- In case the expiration period is stated on the sold product, its packing or in the attached user manual, the warranty period shall not expire before the end of this period.
- Based on the buyer’s request, the seller is obliged to provide a warranty in the written form (a warranty certificate). If the nature of goods allows it, it is sufficient to issue a proof of purchase instead of the warranty certificate.
- The warranty certificate shall contain the seller’s identification (name and surname, the business name or name of the seller, its registered office or place of business), warranty’s content, its extent and conditions, the warranty period and information necessary for the application of the warranty. If warranty certificate does not contain all the prescribed essentials, this fact shall not constitute the invalidity of such warranty.
- By means of a declaration included in the warranty certificate issued to the buyer or by means of the advertisement, the seller may provide a warranty which exceeds the period of statutory warranty. The conditions and extent of such warranty shall be specified by the seller in the warranty certificate.
- The warranty does not apply in case of casual damage caused by the frequent use.
- The warranty does not apply to gifts that you receive for free or prizes from the competitions.
- The entitlement to a free warranty repair ceases:
- by failure to present the complete goods including the accessories,
- by failure to report any obvious defects during the takeover of the goods,
- upon expiration of the warranty period of the goods,
- by unprofessional and careless treatment or neglecting the right product care
- by mechanical damage to the goods caused by the buyer.
- A change of the goods that occurred during the warranty period as a result of the frequent use, incorrect use or incorrect intervention cannot be considered a defect, in particular if:
- the defect occurred during the warranty period as a result of the natural wear and tear, incorrect use or insufficient and inappropriate treatment,
- the defect occurred due to natural changes in the materials of which the goods are made,
- the defect occurred as a result of any damage by the buyer or a third party, as well as by other incorrect intervention.
X. Order Cancellation
- If you wish to cancel your order that has not been processed yet, please contact us as soon as possible and state your order number. If your order has already been paid for, we will refund the money within 14 days to the account that you have used for the payment. In case of credit card payment (VISA, MasterCard), this period may be extended due to the bank’s procedure of refunding card payments.
- We also reserve the right to cancel your order if we are unable to deliver the goods due to unavailability (sold out or offer withdrawal) or if we are completely unable to deliver the goods within the agreed time or at an agreed price, and/or if supplying the goods would cause us disproportionate difficulties and disproportionate expenses considering the value of the ordered goods, unless we agree with you on a replacement. We will notify you of your cancellation by phone or e-mail without undue delay. In the event of payment of the purchase price or its part, you will be refunded within 14 days to the account which you have used for payment earlier, unless agreed otherwise.
- In case the buyer repeatedly uses the discount coupon, the seller also reserves the right to cancel the order.
- If the buyer does not pay the amount for the order within 14 days of making the order, the seller cancels the unpaid order.
XI. Warranty Claim
- The seller is responsible for the defects of the sold goods at its takeover by the buyer.
- If the defects can be removed, the buyer has a right to get it removed properly, free of charge and in a due time. The seller is obliged to remove the defects without undue delay. The buyer may demand to exchange for another product instead of demanding to remove the defects, or to exchange only a part of the product, if the defects involve only a part of it, and if it this does not incur unproportioned costs to the seller with respect to the price of goods and severity of the defect. The seller may always exchange the defective goods for goods without defects instead of a defect removal if it will not cause significant difficulties for the buyer.
- In case that the defect cannot be removed and prevents the proper usage of the product, the buyer shall have a right to exchange for another product or a right to withdraw from the contract. Same rights shall belong to the buyer in case that the defects can be removed, but the buyer can not properly use the item due to repeated occurrence of the defects after the repair or because of a larger number of defects. If the defects cannot be removed, the buyer shall have a right for an appropriate discount from the price of the goods.
- The seller is obliged to indicate the method of handling the warranty claim immediately, in complex cases within 3 working days from the day of submitting the warranty claim at latest, or in justified cases, especially when a complicated technical evaluation of the goods or service condition is needed, within 30 days from the day of submitting the warranty claim at latest. After the method of handling the warranty claim is stated, the warranty claim shall be handled immediately; in justified cases the warranty claim can be handled later, however, the handling of a warranty claim may not take longer than 30 days from the day of submitting the warranty claim. After the period for warranty claim handling expires, the consumer shall have the right to withdraw from the contract or the right for exchange for new goods.
- The seller is obliged to confirm the acceptance of warranty claim immediately and provides the consumer with a receipt. The receipt shall be issued at the same time as the document confirming the handling of the warranty claim at latest.
- The time period from the exercise of the right to liability for defects until the completion of the warranty claim procedure (handover of the repaired goods, written invitation to assume the responsibility or its justified rejection) shall not be included in the warranty period. In case of exchange for new goods, the warranty period for the new goods begins on the day of their takeover.
- In case the warranty claim is submitted by the consumer within 12 months from the purchase, the seller may handle the warranty claim by rejection only on the basis of an expert opinion. Regardless of the result of this expert opinion, the compensation costs for the expert’s opinion or other costs related to expert’s opinion cannot be claimed from the consumer.
- In case the warranty claim is submitted by the consumer after 12 months from the purchase and is rejected by the seller, the seller is obliged to indicate to whom the consumer may send the goods for an expert opinion in the document on warranty claim handling. If the goods are sent to the designated person for an expert opinion, costs of expert opinion as well as all the related costs shall be covered by the seller regardless of the result of the expert opinion. If the consumer proves with the help of the expert opinion that the seller is responsible for the defect, the warranty claim may be submitted again. The warranty period is paused while obtaining the expert opinion. The seller is obliged to pay the consumer all the costs related to obtaining the expert opinion and all the reasonably incurred costs within 14 days from the day of the warranty claim re-submission. Re-submitted warranty claim shall not be rejected.
- The buyer will be informed about the result of the warranty claim immediately after the completion of the warranty claim process by e-mail and at the same time, the warranty claim protocol (proof of the warranty claim handling) will be delivered to the buyer by e-mail or by registered post. The warranty claim handling document does not have to be delivered if the consumer can prove the submission of the warranty claim in a different way.
- In case of warranty claim submission, the consumer shall inform the seller about it by sending the Warranty Claim Form via e-mail (in order to achieve the quickest handling of warranty claim) and shall send the goods back in a package suitable for shipment together with a description of the defect and a copy of the purchase proof (eventually with a warranty certificate, if issued) to the seller’s address:
Find Something Different
Units 3-5 Thistle Park,
Crossways Road, Bridgwater,
Somerset, TA6 6LS
- If socks or underwear are the subject of the warranty claim, the consumer shall send a completed Warranty Claim Form together with photos of the claimed goods to the e-mail address email@example.com. After receiving the e-mail with the attached photos, the seller informs the consumer about the following steps.
- The buyer is entitled to a compensation of inevitable costs which originated in relation to exercising of the defect liability rights. If the consumer is not satisfied with the way in which the warranty claim has been handled by the seller, or if they believe that the seller has violated their rights, the buyer may address the seller with a request for remedy. If the seller rejects such a request or does not respond to it at all within 30 days of its submission, the consumer has the right to file a proposal for an alternative dispute resolution according to 12 of the Act No. 391/2015 Coll. on alternative resolution of consumer’s disputes and on amendment and supplementation of certain acts.
- Alternative dispute resolution may only be used by a consumer (natural person) who does not act in the name of their business, employment or profession when concluding and performing a consumer contract. Alternative dispute resolution concerns only the dispute between a consumer and a seller with a value exceeding 20 EUR, which results from a distance consumer contract.
- Pursuant to 3 of the Act No. 391/2015 Coll., the subject of the alternative dispute may charge you a fee of up to 5 EUR including VAT to initiate the dispute resolution. You may submit a proposal in the manner specified in § 12 of Act No. 391/2015 Coll. or at this website https://www.soi.sk/sk/alternativne-riesenie-spotrebitelskych-sporov/formular-pre-podanie-navrhu-na-zacatie-ars.soi.
- In order to submit the proposal for an alternative dispute resolution, the consumer may use an online platform designated for dispute resolutions available at the website https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage.
- The relevant subject for the alternative resolution of the consumer’s dispute with the seller Dedoles, Ltd. is the Slovak Trade Inspection
STI Inspectorate with the registered office in Trnava for Trnava Region, Pekárska 23, 917 01 Trnava 1, Slovak Republic
phone number: 033/ 5512 689
or other relevant authorised legal person registered in the list of alternative dispute resolution subjects maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic (the list is available at http://www.mhsr.sk)
XII. Withdrawal from the Contract
- The customer has a right to withdraw from the contract without stating the reason within 14 days from the day of takeover of the goods according to § 7 of the Act No. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in sale of goods or provision of services based on a distance contract, or a contract concluded outside operational premises of the seller and on amendment and supplementation to certain acts as amended. If the products were delivered separately within the same order, the withdrawal period shall begin from the moment of takeover of the last product delivered.
- If the delivery of goods constitutes the subject of the contract, the consumer shall have a right to withdraw from the contract before the delivery of goods. If the Customer withdraws from the contract, any additional contract related to it is also cancelled.
- In accordance with the prov. of § 517 (1) of the Civil Code the customer may also apply the withdrawal in relation to the part of the subject of the contract only (if the subject of the contract or binding order was the delivery of several pieces of goods) and in such case the contract is cancelled only in relation to this part.
- If the consumer wishes to exercise this right, they are obliged to deliver the written withdrawal from the purchase contract personally on the last day of the specified period at latest to the seller’s contact address or to submit the withdrawal for postal transport on the last day of the period at latest to the address stated in contacts. After the submission of withdrawal, the consumer is obliged to send or deliver personally the subject of the contract from which they withdraw together with all relevant documentation – e.g. a copy of the invoice, instructions and other documentation delivered together with the goods, no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal.
- We recommend that the buyers send the goods via registered mail and as an insured shipment.
- Withdrawal from the contract must be made by the buyer in written form in a manner that does not cause any doubts that the withdrawal from the contract has occurred or in the form of an entry on another durable medium or by using the form published on https://www.dedoles.co.uk/returns-14/return-of-goods (click on the image to save it and select “Save file” option. You can then fill out the form in your computer and print it).
- Withdrawal from the purchase contract as per the previous point of these Terms and Conditions must contain the information required in the form published on https://www.dedoles.co.uk/returns-14/return-of-goods, in particular the buyer’s identification, order number and date of the order, the exact specification of the goods, the manner in which the seller shall return the performance already received, in particular the account number and/or mailing address of the buyer.
- Do not send the goods by the cash on delivery method, the goods delivered in such manner will not be accepted.
- The operator of the online store shall return the paid performance for goods/service, including costs for transport pursuant to the prov. of § 9 (3) of the Act No. 102/2014 Coll., as well as the costs demonstrably incurred to the order of the goods within 14 days from the delivery of the withdrawal from the contract. However, the operator is not obliged to return the money before they receive the goods or before the consumer proves that the goods were sent. This does not apply in case that the seller offered to pick up the goods personally. During the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract, the consumer is entitled to reimbursement of costs for the cheapest delivery method offered by the seller.
- In accordance with § 7 (6) of the Act No. 102/2014 Coll. the customer may not withdraw from the contract if the subject of it is:
- the sale of goods made according to the consumer’s special demands, tailor-made goods or goods intended specifically for one customer.
- The consumer shall bear any deduction from the value of the goods which was caused by its usage beyond the usage necessary to ascertain the functionality and characteristics of the goods.
XIII. Personal Data Protection
- For more information and the exact conditions regarding the personal data, their processing and protection, please visit: https://www.dedoles.co.uk/processing-of-personal-data-for-marketing
XIV. Newsletter and Our E-mails
- During the registration or creation of an order, you can choose to receive regular news from us (on average once a week). You can also choose to subscribe to the newsletter individually at the website by entering your e-mail address, or by clicking on the link in the e-mail which we have sent you. You are free to unsubscribe at any time. We will also inform you about your order processing, availability and unavailability of goods to your e-mail address. We can irregularly (up to several times a year) send all registered customers important information related to the operation of our online store and the use of the user account. If you find our e-mails annoying, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
XV. Final Provisions
- All arrangements between the seller and the buyer are governed by the legislation of the Slovak Republic. If the relationship established by the purchase contract contains an international element, the parties agree that the relationship is governed by the legislation of the Slovak Republic. This is without prejudice to the consumer’s rights required by the general binding legislation.
- The seller is not bound by any codes of conduct in relation to the buyer in accordance with the provisions of the Act No. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection as amended.
- All rights related to the seller’s website, in particular the content copyright, including the layout of the website, photos, videos, graphics, trademarks, logos and other content and elements, shall belong to the seller. It is forbidden to copy, modify or otherwise use the website or its part without the consent of the seller.
- The seller shall not be liable for any errors caused as a result of intervention by third parties in the online store or as a result of its use contrary to its purpose. When using the online store, the buyer may not use procedures that could adversely affect its operation and shall not engage in any activity that may allow the buyer or third parties an unauthorized intervention or unauthorised use of the software or other components consisting the online store and the use the online store, its parts or software equipment in a manner that would be in conflict with its function or purpose.
- The purchase contract including the Terms and Conditions is archived by the seller in an electronic form and is not publicly accessible.
- The wording of the Terms and Conditions may be amended or supplemented by the seller. This provision shall be without prejudice to the rights and obligations incurred during the period of effectiveness of the previous Terms and Conditions wording.
- The supervision over the compliance with the seller’s obligations towards the consumer is executed by the Slovak Trade Inspection (STI), in particular the workplace:
STI Inspectorate with its registered office in Trnava for Trnava Region,
Pekárska 23, 917 01 Trnava 1
telephone number: 033/ 5512 689
- These Terms and Conditions apply as stated on the website www.dedoles.co.uk on the day of confirming the order by the buyer who unconditionally accepts them, which is also confirmed by active clicking during the order confirmation. The operator reserves the right to change or supplement the Terms and Conditions. However, closed orders are subject to the wording valid at the time placing the order.
- These Terms and Conditions shall come into effect on the 1st of December 2019 and they cancel the previous wording of the General Commercial Terms and Conditions.
Annex No. 1
(Please fill in this form and send it only in case you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To whom it may concern:
having its registered office at Za konickom 14, Pezinok 902 01, Slovak Republic
registered at the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Insert No.: 81976/B
Company ID (ICO): 46 706 305
Tax No. (DIC): 2023541630
VAT No. (IC DPH): SK2023541630
Telephone number: +421334440005
Hereby I declare/we declare (*), that I withdraw/we withdraw (*) from the purchase contract on these goods/the contract on the provision of a service (*): ..............
Date of order/date of receipt (*) ..............
Name of the consumer/consumers (*) ...............
Address of the consumer/consumers (*) ..............
Signature of consumer/consumers (*) (only if this form is submitted in the physical form) ..........................
(*) Cross out if not applicable
Annex No. 2