Statute of the competition (hereinafter referred to as the “competition”)
Announcer and Organizer of the Competition
- The announcer and organizer of the competition “name” is the company Dedoles, s.r.o., Za Koníčkom 14, 902 01 Pezinok, Company ID: 46 706 305, registered in the Commercial Register Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Insert No: 81976/B (hereinafter referred to as the “Dedoles” and/or “Announcer” and/or “Organizer”).
- This statute sets out the rules of the competition, the general conditions for participation in the competition, the rights and obligations of its participants and the rules for determining the winners of the competition. The full wording of the competition statute will be available on the website www.dedoles.com (web site of the Announcer) and at the registered office of the Announcer.
- The aim of the competition is the advertisement and support of the sale of Dedoles products.
- The competition is held in the territory of the United Kingdom of the Great Britain.
Duration of the Competition
The term of the competition is set for the period from mm.dd.yyyy 08:00am to mm.dd.yyyy 4:00pm. Winners will be drawn on mm.dd.yyyy at h:mm.
- Persons Authorized to Participate in the Competition
Only a person older than 18 years, who has a permanent residence in the Slovak Republic (hereinafter referred to as the “competitors”), who makes an order through the Announcer's e-shop at www.dedoles.com within the date of the competition, may participate. Everyone, who fulfils these conditions will be automatically included into the draw. There will be 1 winner (X winners) drawn.
Regulations of the Competition
- Only persons referred to in Art. III. of this statute can take part in this competition.
- By taking part in the competition, the competitor agrees with the processing and publication of its data pursuant to this statute.
- Any natural person, who at the time of the competition according to Art. II of this statute will meet all the conditions for participation in the competition stated in this statute, will be included in the competition for the winning prize.
Prize in Competition
- The winner of the competition wins ..................... (1 winner) alt. The winner of the competition can win 1 of the following prizes: ..................
- The winning prize was given to the competition by the Organizer of the competition.
- Competition wins are not enforceable by the courts.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The name of one winner will be published by the Announcer by a notice ........................
- The winner will also be contacted in writing (SMS and/or e-mail) to which the winner is obliged to respond within 48 hours. In the event that the winner does not respond to the win within 48 hours, the Organizer reserves the right to make a new draw to pass the prize to the next winner.
- Material prizes, whose value exceeds the amount of € 350, including VAT, are in part of the amount exceeding the amount 350 €, including VAT, subject to the natural persons income tax pursuant to the Income Tax Act, as amended. The winner is solely responsible for taxing the prize. The Announcer is obliged to notify the winner of the prize value within 30 days after the announcement of the results of the Competition. The Announcer shall not reimburse any costs incurred to the competitors in relation to the win in the Competition.
- Handover of Prize
- The winner is obliged to provide the Organizer of the competition with the necessary cooperation in order to hand over its prize. When contacting the winner, the Organizer is entitled to request from the winner of the competition, the consent to the processing of its personal data within the extent of name, email, telephone number, address for the purpose of publication, as well as the handover and delivery of the prize.
- The provision of such data of the winner is voluntary, but failure to provide such data shall be considered to be the failure to provide the cooperation on the part of the winner, which is necessary for the handover of the prize. The winner's data will be processed by the Organizer for a maximum period of 1 year from the date of their provision.
- By providing the above-mentioned data, the winner grants the Organizer with the consent to the processing of such data and consent to the publication of the data within the extent of the name and surname (or FB name) in the list of winners published
- Loss of Claim to Win
If the winner does not fulfil the conditions stated in this statute, it loses the right to win.
Important Conditions of the Competition
- The Organizer of the competition is entitled to unilaterally, without compensation, change the rules of the competition during its duration, shorten, postpone, suspend or completely cancel the promotion.
- At the same time, the Announcer of the competition reserves the right to assess the regularity of participation of individual participants of the competition as well as to exclude a participant from the competition if any manipulation or influence of the competition results is suspected.
- Participation in the competition or winnings may be claimed by legal means or alternatively paid in money.
- Any potential objections to the course of the competition may be sent to the Organizer in writing to the post address specified in these rules within 3 working days from the end of the competition. Objections submitted later will not be considered.
- Persons, who do not meet the conditions for participation in the competition or who act in contradiction to the rules, will not be included into the competition.
- The Organizer further does not guarantee the delivery of a message by which information about the prize will be sent.
- All employees of the competition Organizer, persons close to them and other cooperating legal and natural persons participating in the competition including their employees and persons close to them and to their employees are excluded from the competition. If one of these persons becomes a winner, it cannot receive a prize, which is forfeited in favour of the competition Organizer.
Personal Data Protection
- The competition participant acknowledges that by voluntary participation in the competition it is granted to the competition Organizer in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Data Protection Act") and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation") the voluntary consent to the processing of personal data to the extent of identification and contact data for the period of duration of competition and evaluation of the competition, however, for the longest period (1) year from the date of termination of the competition.
- By participating in the competition, the participant declares that it is aware of its rights under the Personal Data Protection Act and the Regulation.
- Information obligation under Art. 13 of the Regulation is fulfilled by means of personal data protection conditions published on the website of the Announcer (www.dedoles.com).
- The provision of personal data is voluntary. There is no cross-border transfer to third countries.
- Personal data will be provided only to third parties on the basis of special regulations, e.g. Tax Office, Slovak Trade Inspection.
- The participant of the competition has the right to revoke its consent in writing at the address of the registered office of the operator or personally, otherwise the validity of the consent expires after 1 year.
- By participating in the competition, each participant of the competition expresses its consent to the rules of this competition stated in this statute. At the same time, each competitor confirms that it has become acquainted with this statute.
- In the event of any doubts about the fulfilment of the rules of the Competition, the Organizer, who at the same time reserves the right to change this statute and/or the terms and conditions of the Competition after its announcement, shall decide on further action.
- This statute may be amended only in the form of written amendments to this statute or in the form of publication of a new wording of statute which fully replaces the old statute.
- The competition is organized as a promotional competition in line with § 4 par. ž of Act no. 30/2019 Coll. on gambling and on amendment and supplement to certain acts, as amended, and is not a gambling game.
- Neither the competition nor this Statute constitutes a public proposal for the conclusion of a contract in line with § 276 et seq. of Act no. 513/1991 Coll. of the Commercial Code, as amended, or a public promise pursuant to § 850 et seq. of Act no. 40/1964 Coll. of the Civil Code, as amended.
- This statute shall enter into force and effect on the day of its signature by the statutory representative of the Announcer of the competition.